Thursday, December 9, 2010

Emmet Otter...

If you've never seen Emmet Otter and his Jug-Band Christmas you should. It is a precious way of teaching us once again the importance of the holiday message of "Giving". Anyway I found this adorable little Otter at Goodwill for only $.59. It looks just like Emmet. Just looking at it brings a smile to my face, and not much is doing that for me this year. I'm going to send it to my daughter Joani for Christmas and hope it brings the same smile to her.
Childhood memories of Christmas surround us no matter where we are, they follow us from place to place, year after year. I hope the memories you make with your family are by far the best part of your Holiday's.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, any chance you could tell me who made the otter doll? I'd like to try to find one for my daughter. Thanks montclairemotors@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete