Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Christmas Ornaments...

Thrift store finds. The large Santa's beard feels and looks like the spun glass of old. I love the little crochet one's. They are simply adorable!
The sequined one on the left is a new find from this year.

A few of my Fave Santa's, all collected from Thrift Stores over the last couple years. The tray in the back is a decoupage project from several years ago.

I made the bottle brush tree in the boot. It was such fun, I want to make many more this coming year!

I think the tiny one on the top step of the ladder is my favorite here. It surprises me that being as tiny as it is, it has found it's way to my home!
I just found the handmade circle Santa this year and the little card board one is from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment