Sunday, January 2, 2011

After Christmas...

This is from One of my Favorite Christmas shows, "The Year Without a Santa Clause".

There's the matching snowman hanging from the latter. The little colorful one  still has the sticker "Made in Japan" with directions for peeling the backing off and placing on a package for decoration.
Isn't she cute?
The 3 ornaments on the stairs still have their "Made In Japan" tags on them.
I just love the bright colors of the horse and the seal. The Santa is another satin ornament. The clear bell ornament with the snowman inside is so cute. These are a rare find where I live!
I know it's after Christmas but I wanted to share some more of my favorite vintage ornaments gathered from
The snow lady and the little bird on top of the chair  are made from the satin balls. 
 my thrift store outings. I love the little elves. I wish I had many more they are so adorable. I can hardly wait for next year when I get to decorate!

No comments:

Post a Comment