Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pink...I LOVE Pink!!!

I really could live with a kitchen like this!
Look at the black and white floor with the cute pink square under the table!
I seriously like this fridge!
This is the same idea but not build in. I'd take either one!
I'd really like a stove like this. It's so cute!
Remember the crushed velvet years? Wow...been a while! 
Ok...I'm not to sure about the green with the pink but I guess it was a big thing way back when.
Ya, the tub and throne are pink but everything else is green!
Cute huh?
Remember when....I have to admit I'm a coke drinker, and I remember going to the salon with my Mom and seeing her under the hair dryer !!!!
Ok, ya I'm not a pepsi girl, but ya gotta love the pink!
Pink and Blue for the Coal Stove? I thought the add should be geared more toward the male of the day?
Pretty pink lil' thing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment