Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My New Trailer...

Wow...What a deal I found on my trailer! I'm so excited to be able to provide an awesome place to enjoy the beach from! I can just see summers spent with the grandkids! What great memories we will be able to make. I thank the Ferndale School District for the great job they provided me with for 14 years and the retirement fund that I was able to use to purchase this with and be able to enjoy it BEFORE I get called home to be with the Lord!

2001 KeyStone side 1
And...side 2
1st step inside the trailer.
I'm so pleased with the width of the trailer. I could live here at some point and  not have that "closed in" feeling since the slide outs are on opposite sides to create the nice wide center.
I was thrilled with the kitchen area being so open and the lay out is great for cooking and visiting at the same time and right by the door out for any b-b-q we will be doing!
Opposite the kitchen is this free standing table and chairs. I like the table being free standing, it will be great for any crafts I will be doing. Cool huh?

And...as you can see the couch is between the wall and the table. It's the first thing you see as you come in the door.
Up front you step into the bedroom with the walk-around-queen bed . I haven't  actually walked through it so I'm not sure where the closets are. 
Oops...I think I see the closet!!!!! I like the glass mirrors...and the sink separate from the shower and throne!
Speaking of.....looks like you can even close a door for privacy!
How exciting! I think we might be going to see it tomorrow! Yea!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really like it! It seems pretty roomy and cozy. For some strange reason, I love the feeling of being in a trailer. I guess it just feels all warm and cozy. Hope you enjoy the beach!

    ReplyDelete