Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finally, I Got Batteries For My Camera...

Isn't she adorable? I found here @ a local Antique Show this past weekend. It's my first baby doll as an adult and she was only $3.33. I picked up the little bonnet for a dollar @ another booth. Underneath the bonnet is the cutest lil' haircut probably given to her by one of her "momma's". Looks like it was done with those little finger nail scissors. :) I remember my sister coming out of the bathroom one time with her eye's open REALLY WIDE. When Mom asked her why she was looking like that she confessed she had been cutting her bangs with the fingernail scissors and couldn't get them straight and finally gave up when she realized they were only about 1/4" long. Thus the wide eyes, she thought it would make her bangs look longer than they were. Oh what good times childhood brought us!!!!

Baby Brush & Comb

Blurry Photo :(



Ok, I've always wanted one of these little stuffed babies for ever, and how perfect that it's a pink poodle! It too was only $3.33. The Antique Angels were riding around on my shoulder that's for sure!
Well....this pic turned out better than I thought it would. I'm finding that using a flash sure can wash out color as it bounces off what you're taking a pic of. Anyway I picked these up for $7.00 I think. I really enjoy the "spaghetti" look of these two poodles. I already have the little girl that I think goes with them. I found her much earlier in the year. I'll be posting those pics later on. 
Doll Clothes Closet
I've been looking for a Barbie Case for the few pieces of clothing I have, however they are so pricey that I was tickled to find this for $3.33. I plan on making it an "altered art" project for me. I can hardly wait. I'll post it again later once I begin working on it. It's missing the top drawer on the right but has that cool place under the mirror for shoes. 

My eyes won't stay open for much longer so I'm going to call it a night. Have a great end of the week and weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment