Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Quick Pic...Long Drawn Out Process...

Well, for heavens sake...all I wanted to do was take a couple quick pics of my Saturday finds from a local Antique Show. Goodness....three days later still waiting for batteries...welcome to my world.


Day 1:
"Yea, suns out 
table's cleared off 
pretty blue material is covering the table
my new finds are nicely displayed.
Click...no flash. Okay...grab new batteries...ugh...only cheap ones. Oh well they should work just for a few pics.
Guess again. One pic and they are DEAD!!!
I have rechargeable ones upstairs, running upstairs. UGH...DEAD!!! Where's that darn charger? I know it's up here...can't find it. Give up!!!
Day 2:
Yea, suns out again, everything's still in place...UGH forgot to ask for batteries. Still can't find the charger. I really don't want to tear the upstairs apart just for that...
Day 3: Remembered to ask for batteries, Susie forgot to pick them up after work. Oh well, there's always tomorrow." 
Welcome to my World!!!   LOLOLOLOLOLOL


Mouth still hurts after getting my tooth pulled. Thank goodness for pain pills, just can't get much accomplished while taking them. Did get some more organizing done in my craft area. Trying to get things out where I can see them easily and still have room to work.  
I'm so ready for bed...nite all.

No comments:

Post a Comment