Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What a Wind Storm...

Wow, We actually lost power during this last wind storm. That's pretty unusual considering we live in the city. Our small wind chimes blew off their hook and across our small front porch. The 4ft. fence in the back blew down, and it was incredibly boring from 8:30pm until about 9am while the power was out. I wouldn't have minded so much had my iPod been charged so I wouldn't have to listen to the upstairs of the house creaking most the night.
This will be a short post since I'm not feeling well this week. I'm pretty sure my Sjogren's is flaring up again. To much sleeping, eyes so dry they burn when I put the drops in, not to mention the nasty angry dreams I've been having. Pretty sure they are from my meds. but knowing that doesn't help. Just biding my time waiting for it to pass. I'm not pleased that it's around the Holidays because I have so many fun crafts I want to get done. That's what's so irritating about having a chronic illness, you can always count on it being an issue during the busiest times of the year.
I will be going Christmas shopping on Monday and to the kids for Thanksgiving. Sure hoping to have some of my energy back for those 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment